Monday, August 14, 2017

Hurry Fall and Back to School

It has been a very long time since I attended School.

I always though get Fall fever as soon as that First Back to School rolls around.

Even though it is way too short a Summer for most now IMHO.

I remember we used to start after Labor Day as a child.

Plaid. My mom believed in Plaid for School.

I sort of feel like I am going back to School though as I am moving basically 2 shops to a venue called Artyah.

I always hear and want to say Art Yeah!

I loved Art in School. I wanted to be a Commercial Artist once upon a time.

That or an Interior Decorator.

Somehow I ended up selling Vintage and Antiques.

Life huh.

So along with tons of other items I am adding Fall or Autumn items.

I have decided in building this shop at Artyah that I will include Free USA shipping on all my items.

I will ship international on a case basis if contacted.

Come check my new shop out.

Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles

www.gracefulantiques.com will get you there also.

Vintage Plaid Skirt
Vintage Plaid Dress
Hope everyone has a safe, productive wonderful School year.

May God bless all the Administrations, Faculty and Students.

No comments: