Thursday, June 13, 2019

Another Egg Basket

Another Egg Basket.

I know keeping up with all the changes with my shop is daunting at best.

I am sorry about all of the changes.

Decided I am going to simplify my life of selling online.

At least till the year end Holiday Season.

So I am moving all my items off of one venue and combining most items to another venue.

So if you are looking for my Vintage items as well as new items I will be found here:

GracefulVintageNow on Bonanza Marketplace

 on this venue or always hopefully on my Facebook page.

You can easily comment on the convo box on that venue or comment on my FB page.

This is the link to my FB page.

My Facebook Page

Children are starting School soon. Drive carefully and watch for them and stopped School buses. 

GracefulVintageNow

No comments: