Monday, June 03, 2019

Time Marches On

Only thing consistent about life is change.

Time and Season is everything. It is starting to be Summer in Arkansas.

Different flowers and different vegetables growing in the garden.

I am an avid gardener.

One can learn much about life gardening.

Helping plants to make them strong.

Pinching suckers off of tomatoes, dividing roots to make more plants etc.

Isn't that life at times.

We have to force ourselves to do hard things and make hard decisions.

Cutting off dead limbs with no growth on our plants and in our lives.

Will only create new life and a future of possibilities.

This is where I am in my business life.

I look forward with great expectations but also trepidation.

I am a Christian and God gave me my business and gave me the talents and the knowledge to make a successful one since 1996.

It worked for me and met my needs.

I truly adore past treasures and feeling I have a hand in saving a small part of History.

Due to constant changes on the internet out of my control I never really got to fully show the best of my finds.

Maybe I will peek off and on and dabble here and then different times but overall open doors and open windows are awaiting.




No comments: