Wednesday, October 16, 2019

GracefulVintageNow Hide and Seek!

GracefulVintageNow on Bonanza

I now have over 668 items on Bonanza Marketplace and adding daily. My goal is to have 1000 items by December 1st.
Every category imaginable. Vintage, Antique, New items, Collectibles, Home Decor and much more.

Thought way less traffic of other venues I have been on in the past I no longer feel jerked around and can concentrate on adding my treasures to build my booth.

I have opened also on Ebay for now a shop. This way I can basically send items back and forth from Bonanza to Ebay. No item will be left in my Ebay shop from Bonanza more than 3 months and most no more than 30 days. Why I am trying to build my shop on Bonanza.

GracefulVintageNow on Ebay

GracefulVintageNow on Pinterest

Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles on FB

GracefulVtgClothing on FB

I have done it this way to show the wide variety of places I am online to easily find me and/or get in touch with me. On Bonanza one can use the message box to leave a message.

My business phone: 9-3 CST only.

479-222-4299




No comments: