Monday, December 16, 2019

Oh Holy Night. How I love the Christmas Season.

For so many normal reasons as most all do but this time of year is extra special to me.

Years ago I knew it was the last one with my Father and it was.
The Season since means I relish every sound, smell and beauty of it all.

Presents are important but the rush, rush perfection is not. To enjoy all the love of family and friends is truly pure gold. Love with loved ones.

The greatest gift is Love and God is Love.

The birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated by the World in manifested ways.

Every joy and every ounce of the Season is His and the reason to rejoice.

Go Tell It On the Mountain that Jesus Christ is born!

Merry Christmas from me to you and yours. May it be a precious beautiful time with those you love and adore.

Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles

GracefulVintageNow

No comments: